Currently viewing the tag: "veterinary science"
By On January 20, 2014 · Leave a Comment
Continue Reading →
Today’s Financial Times features my most recent OpEd about the far-reaching impact that advances in biology will have on international relations — and the vital role for international scholarship and education.
Here’s an excerpt:
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Should NATO Respond To Downing Of Malaysia Flight 17?
- Great Summer Books for 2014
- The Panama Canal, Russia and More: Talking Foreign Policy with La Prensa
- Video Update: July 2014, My Interview with IBGC Executive Director Bhaskar Chakravorti
- Fletcher Welcomes Indian Foreign Service for Advanced Diplomatic Training