This month I speak with alumna Kelly Sims Gallagher, associate professor of energy and environmental policy at The Fletcher School, about her latest research, her upcoming book, and several exciting developments at the Center for International Environment and Resource Policy (CIERP), where she is the director.
Kelly’s new book, The Globalization of Clean Energy Technology, looks at the barriers to cross-border technology transfer in order to better understand the challenges and develop solutions to increase diffusion of clean energy technologies. Kelly received her MALD (’00) and her PhD (’03) from the The Fletcher School. We are so proud of her accomplishments.
Also, the Fletcher Reunion 2014 is to be held May 16 – 18. View the complete schedule and registration information. Hope to see you there!
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Media Roundup Week of June 28: Deadline Iran and Greece
- Media Roundup Week of June 21: the U.S., NATO and Russia, continued…
- Dean’s Video: June 2015: Fletcher Commencement & Reunion Weekend
- Media Roundup Week of June 14: Should the U.S. Move Heavy Weaponry to Eastern Europe?
- Foreign Policy: What Russian Literature Tells Us About Vladimir Putin’s World