Here’s my latest video on what’s happening at The Fletcher School at Tufts University in September. We are off to a superb start to the academic year. More than 250 students have just arrived from 46 countries—nearly half of our new students are from outside of the United States. Also, I am so proud that we have nine graduates selected by Diplomatic Courier magazine as this year’s “Top 99 under 33 Foreign Policy Leaders.” Think about that—nine of the top 99 young professionals in international affairs are Fletcher alumni.
Also, please join us for a celebration of The Fletcher School’s 80th Anniversary in Washington, D.C., on October 5.
It’s going to be a great year!
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- On Reading and Leading March 24, 2017
- Don’t Make Diplomacy the “Missing Man” in Our Foreign Policy Formation March 20, 2017
- Adapting to Today, Turning Towards Tomorrow March 10, 2017
- Don’t Increase Defense Spending on the Backs of Diplomacy and Development March 6, 2017
- A Guide to Getting U.S. Foreign Policy Back on Track February 24, 2017
- Navigating Choppy Seas February 17, 2017
- Preserving Truth in Journalism February 10, 2017
- Testing Our Principles February 3, 2017
- Foreign-Policy Challenges Bearing Down on Trump Administration January 29, 2017
- From Crisis to Calling: A Conversation with Sasha Chanoff (F04) January 19, 2017