Here’s my latest video on what’s happening at The Fletcher School at Tufts University in September. We are off to a superb start to the academic year. More than 250 students have just arrived from 46 countries—nearly half of our new students are from outside of the United States. Also, I am so proud that we have nine graduates selected by Diplomatic Courier magazine as this year’s “Top 99 under 33 Foreign Policy Leaders.” Think about that—nine of the top 99 young professionals in international affairs are Fletcher alumni.
Also, please join us for a celebration of The Fletcher School’s 80th Anniversary in Washington, D.C., on October 5.
It’s going to be a great year!
Dean Stavridis with his basset hound, Lilly.
Dean James Stavridis is the 12th leader of The Fletcher School since its founding in 1933. A retired Admiral in the U.S. Navy, he led the NATO Alliance in global operations from 2009 to 2013 as Supreme Allied Commander.
- Media Roundup Week of July 26th: Turkey Does Not Have to Defend Its Borders Alone
- “Why Fletcher?” with Maria Stephan (MALD ’02, PhD ’05) and David Aldama Navarrete (MIB ’15)
- Media Roundup Week of July 19: Circumnavigating the Headlines from Turkey to Iran to China to Cuba
- Media Roundup Week of July 12: Err on the Side of Caution with Iran Deal
- Fletcher Launches Partnership with D.C.-based Think Tank Atlantic Council