I always enjoy meeting alumni in different stages of their careers. To see where their Fletcher degree has taken them is both fascinating and inspiring, and truly makes me proud.

Our alumni are often eager to tell me why they chose to attend Fletcher in the first place, and how their experiences on campus shaped them and equipped them with the various tools necessary to pursue and achieve their goals. More often than not, they emphasize the strong sense of community as a highlight of their time here.

The question “Why Fletcher?” has become a staple inquiry of my video interviews with alumni. As many of you know, our “Why Fletcher?” series features a selection of remarkable alumni from each of our degree programs. In our most recent installment, we combined three stories of three alumni – Leah Meadows (F14), David Schwartz (F87) and Nihal Chauhan (F14) – in one brief video. While their paths to Fletcher are varied, it’s obvious that each of them has a shared, strong affinity for our school.

Whether you’re an alum with a story to tell about your time here or a student who’s considering joining our community, I’d love to hear what drew you to Fletcher.

As always, thanks for reading.

Tagged with: