Tufts Patrick Florance guest edited a special Crisis Mapping Edition of the Journal of Map & Geography Libraries 8 (2). The edition contains articles from Tufts Alums Patrick Meier, “Crisis Mapping in Action: How Open Source Software and Global Volunteer Networks Are Changing the World One map at a Time and Simcha Levental, “A New Geospatial Services Framework: How Disaster Preparedness Efforts Should Integrate Neography.” Patrick Florance also co-authored, “The Role of Data Repositories in Humanitarian Information Management and Crisis Mapping.”
Data Lab TwitterLoad More...
Hey, come to the Digital Design Studio on the 3rd floor @TischLibrary for Compute Fest: Sound! 3D printed instruments, both in process and complete, an Arduino theramin, and a recording studio to try! 1:30-3:30 Today!3
An absolutely stunning "tediously accurate" model of the solar system
Awesome to see students getting excited about #data! Data science is one of the fastest-growing fields in the nation!
- Check out the Winners of the 2017 GIS Poster Expo! June 30, 2017
- Foss4G Boston 2017 March 21, 2017
- AAG Annual Conference comes to Boston March 21, 2017
- Meet the Math Professor Who’s Fighting Gerrymandering With Geometry March 21, 2017
- Tufts Data Rescue March 21, 2017