The Tufts Sackler School of Biomedical Sciences is offering graduate-level courses. Each course will take place as an intensive one-week training this summer and provide you with the background to teach the selected disease module in your high school classroom.
Each course is offered free of charge and completion is worth PDPs (78 CEUs). Teaching Infectious Disease can also be taken for graduate credit. All teachers are welcome!
- July 20th – 24th, 2015 at the Tufts Medical Campus in Boston, MA
- July 13th – 17th, 2015 at the Tufts Medical Campus in Boston, MA
- July 6th – 10th, 2015 at the IPFW Campus in Fort Wayne, IN
- July 20th – 24th, 2015 at Teach For America in San Francisco, CA
- July 27th – 31st, 2015 at the Tufts Medical Campus in Boston, MA
- August 3rd – 7th, 2015 at the Tufts Medical Campus in Boston, MA
- This is a collaborative course created by Lesley University and Tufts Medical School. It is offered multiple times a year and can be taken for CEUs or graduate credits.
Mini One-Day Workshops:
- This is a day-long mini course at the Tufts Medical Campus in Boston, MA. It will be offered July 14th, 23rd, 29th, and August 5th and 13th.
Interested in signing up? Submit your name and email in the side bar, and check out the individual course descriptions at the links above.
Can’t make it to a particular course? Online training with a scientist partner is available by request.