The Tufts Sackler School of Biomedical Sciences is offering three graduate-level courses entitled:
- July 20st – 24th, 2015 at the Tufts Medical Campus in Boston, MA
- Online graduate level course for Teaching Infectious Disease. This is a collaborative course created by Lesley University and Tufts Medical School. It is offered multiple times a year and can be taken for CEUs or graduate credits
- TBD, 2015 at the IPFW Campus in Fort Wayne, IN
- July 13th – 17th, 2015 at the Tufts Medical Campus in Boston, MA
- July 27th – 31st, 2015 at the Tufts Medical Campus in Boston, MA
- August 3rd – 7th, 2015 at the Tufts Medical Campus in Boston, MA
Can’t make it to a particular course in person? Online trainings with a scientist partner are available on an ongoing basis by request.
Each course will take place as an intensive one-week training this summer. The course provides you with the background to teach the selected disease module in your high school classrooms. All teachers are welcome!
Each course is offered free of charge and completion is worth PDPs (78 CEUs). The Teaching Infectious Disease course can also be taken for graduate credit through Tufts Medical School for 350.00 dollars.
Interested in signing up? Contact Dr. Berri Jacque for details, and check out the individual course descriptions at the links above.