In Person Summer Workshops:
- Teaching Biomedical Case Studies and Literature in Your Classroom: July 7 at the Tufts Medical Campus in downtown Boston
- Teaching Cancer: July 10-14 at the Tufts Medical Campus in downtown Boston
- Teaching Neurological Disorders: July 10-14 at the IPFW Campus in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Teaching Infectious Disease: July 17-21 at the Tufts Medical Campus in downtown Boston
- Teaching Metabolic Disease: July 31-August 2 at the Tufts Medical Campus in downtown Boston. Note this workshop is only 3 days long.
Other PD Options:
- Teaching Infectious Disease is offered online and can be taken for graduate credit. All teachers are welcome! This is a collaborative course created by Lesley University and Tufts Medical School. It is offered multiple times a year and can be taken for CEUs or graduate credits.
- BIOE 514: Advances in Biomedical Biology – Teaching Cancer Biology is offered for graduate credit. This course is created by Bridgewater State University and Tufts University School of Medicine to provide in-service teachers with the background to teach cancer biology at the high school level. The course can be taken in person Fall 2017 at Bridgewater State University.
- Did you miss the summer workshops but are interested in using Great Diseases materials? Personalized support is available by request. Fill out the form in the sidebar to connect with a scientist.