Get in the mood of the Fall season by making some apple crisp! ~
- a pinch salt
- juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs sugar
- 6-8 small-medium apples peeled and thinly sliced
- little bit of honey (or brown sugar)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup oats
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey (alternatively brown sugar)
How to make:
- Peel and cut up your apples. It can be in any shape, we did it in slices!
- Put all the apples and the ingredients for the apple mix in a bowl and mix.
- Place this mix in a pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all the topping’s dry ingredients.
- Cut in the butter with the mix of the topping’s dry ingredients. We did this using our hands.
- Add honey to the topping mix, we a bit less than 1/3 cup of honey (save some of the honey to drizzle it over the apples in the pan).
- Place the topping on top of the apples, try to make sure it’s evenly spread out.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.