Jeffrey S. Guasto, Asst.Professor
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
177 College Ave, Rm. 114
- New England Complex Fluids Workshop at Tufts (Friday 6/16)! June 9, 2017
- Summer High School Interns Join the Group June 8, 2017
- Undergraduate Researchers Join the Group June 6, 2017
- Congratulations to Amin on his M.S.! April 25, 2017
- Prof. Guasto Speaks in the Tufts Physics Colloquium April 15, 2017
- Subsonic turbulence – like the random and chaotic motions...
- For many engineering students, their first experience with flow...
- The movement of glaciers is driven by gravity. The immense...
- In late December 2018, a landslide on the island Anak Krakatoa...
- Combustion is ultimately a chemical reaction, and like any...