Jeffrey S. Guasto, Asst.Professor
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
177 College Ave, Rm. 114
- New England Complex Fluids Workshop at Tufts (Friday 6/16)! June 9, 2017
- Summer High School Interns Join the Group June 8, 2017
- Undergraduate Researchers Join the Group June 6, 2017
- Congratulations to Amin on his M.S.! April 25, 2017
- Prof. Guasto Speaks in the Tufts Physics Colloquium April 15, 2017
- In nature, the way a system behaves often depends on multiple...
- Over about 5 months of 2018, the summit of Mount Kilauea slowly...
- The sharpshooter is a small, sap-sucking insect capable of...
- Here’s a fun demonstration of vorticity: sticking an ice cream...
- Bubbles don’t stick around in pure water. Surfactants are needed...