Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @nytimeshealth: Soda Makers Coca-Cola, PepsiCo and Dr Pepper Join in Effort to Cut Americans’ Drink Calories http://t.co/hsgfgNo8to about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Obama Lays Out Approach To Climate Change In U.N. Speech http://t.co/KtWvDi8Jet about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @danjayart We're looking forward to it! about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to danjayart ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Renovation Update: It’s almost ready! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/uXzUHbVwv7 about 12 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: Art's Healing Power: Can Hospital Collections Help? http://t.co/p3Kr57FeMP about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join Dr. Dan Jay at Aidkeman Arts Center 9/25 5-7:30PM for the opening of his art show "Archemy: Chemical Drawings" http://t.co/DOSZflRwaG 04:03:15 PM September 22, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook