Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Chase the chill away with a cup of tea! Join us for a study break on SK4 at 2:30pm today. https://t.co/GorbP5hVTT about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BookRiot: Find hidden gems in your library with this scavenger hunt for exploring the stacks! https://t.co/AoJalcGMNM https://t.co/W0I… about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nlm_news: Emotions of Everyday Living - watch films from the 1950s by the Mental Health Film Board https://t.co/Y7qUB1zu6s https://t.co… about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A *little* obsessed with the NH Primary Yak that keeps popping up in the @wgbhnews feed. https://t.co/cao0647VlW about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @NPR: Scientists Discover A Second Bacterium That Causes Lyme Disease https://t.co/f3eeHqJulU about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Former Engineering Dean Linda Abriola to be Director of Tufts Institute of the Environment: https://t.co/LFyQbM69aT ht… about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook