Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @sciencemagazine: Unraveling the rules of "protein folding" could soon lead to a medical revolution: https://t.co/JcaDW0NcCT https://t.c… 03:48:22 PM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Turning Down The Background Noise Could Help Toddlers Learn https://t.co/XJNn4JQqAq 01:16:23 PM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NEJM: Article reviews medical tips for international travelers https://t.co/hIJLO2eeIC https://t.co/q9AsFRa8MM 12:12:59 PM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NIH: Use it or lose it! Visual activity may restore sight says @NatEyeInstitute study https://t.co/dvxhLVBLLj #NIHFlickr https://t.co/z… 10:56:32 AM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NEJM: Editorial: A Challenge in Vaccine Development — Neisseria meningitidis Serogroup B https://t.co/FzJNIL263c https://t.co/2qibUPCyNn 10:19:44 AM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHOAFRO: Female Genital Mutilation (#FGM) violates human rights, has NO health benefits & it must NEVER be performed #EndFGM https://t.… 09:55:34 AM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook