Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor 5th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review books circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Recipe for a Library | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/6r6yW0CI8N about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: HNRCA scientists found that low-calorie cranberry juice increased antioxidant capacity in 10 healthy older adults: http://t.co… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: ICYMI: Three Tufts alums were featured in @Forbes for their app, @CymbalFM: http://t.co/Ai8Xg62HCO about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome @TuftsDental Class of 2019! We're looking forward to meeting you all! 11:26:52 AM July 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Does someone who inherits a cancer-predisposing mutation always get cancer? No, and here's why: http://t.co/zK2G07tiwX 11:16:29 AM July 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPR: How the stethoscope sparked a culture of listening http://t.co/1LyEKVw1dQ @christophjoyce @NPRHealth http://t.co/aLlSqbdzjN 08:49:02 AM July 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook