Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Could Alzheimer’s Stem From Infections? It Makes Sense, Experts Say https://t.co/FfDSw7U8Pl about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Memorial Day Weekend Hours | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/mtXKykDLoi about 9 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @NPR: Hospitals Struggle With How To Innovate In Age Of New Technology https://t.co/IWJ47RV3S9 about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Half of all men with newly diagnosed prostate cancer have low-risk tumors. Now many are opting against treatment. https://t.… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Can a pricey implant to treat opioid addiction save lives — and money? https://t.co/2NZbxX3H2W https://t.co/W5qSdbU4Ys about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HubHealth: At Tufts Dental School, students are learning how to relax: https://t.co/ZtTd8hDDTA https://t.co/VnLAxQh78r about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook