Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @stefaniei: I yawn. You yawn. Animals and babies yawn. One possible reason why: Our brains are too hot. http://t.co/A85E0khwDD http://t.… about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Liberian musicians raise #ebola awareness through this catchy (sorry, no better word for it!) song via @nprnews http://t.co/FwsUsTUwCd about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Under10 Lunch Spotlight: Momogoose and Saté | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/9B1BECAKof about 17 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Read Cora Roelofs' thought-provoking editorial on climate change in the American Journal of Public Health. http://t.co/… 01:54:48 PM August 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimesscience: The 2 Americans with Ebola are providing valuable data as they heal in Atlanta http://t.co/zmafSFH3V2 10:34:30 AM August 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just a reminder that the library system is undergoing maintenance today! The following services will be unavailable: http://t.co/KMCc4FtL0m 09:40:18 AM August 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook