Congratulations to Thomas! After working for HHSL over the past year and a half, Thomas has accepted a position at the Massachusetts Historical Society (http://www.masshist.org/) and will continue to work on his dual master’s degree in Archives and History. Farewell Thomas!!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright data databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @nytimeshealth: Screening for breast and ovarian cancer could be as easy (and cheap) as spitting into a cup. http://t.co/c3JRtMHopr http… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JanHoffmanNYT: How dogs learned to make us feel so happy. It's hormonal! A love story by researchers.http://t.co/pMZJ3odhZX 03:15:21 PM April 17, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Today's the day! Unveiling of our new #Jumbo statue at 4pm on the Academic Quad! 01:05:07 PM April 17, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Study break! Check out these adorable penguins and other live animal cams from @exploreorg http://t.co/DM0bufiDeR 03:07:03 PM April 16, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Have an internship in Boston this summer? Stay at Tufts! Gym and parking included! Choose from 4 types of rooms: http:… 02:26:35 PM April 16, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: Congratulations to our DIS17 class, who are receiving their white coats today! 11:04:54 AM April 16, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook