Congratulations to Thomas! After working for HHSL over the past year and a half, Thomas has accepted a position at the Massachusetts Historical Society (http://www.masshist.org/) and will continue to work on his dual master’s degree in Archives and History. Farewell Thomas!!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Cutest. Spider. EVER!!!! Peruvian Amazon's Roly Poly Spider and Other Exotic Orb Weavers http://t.co/psVeJ6p6Ke about 4 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Extra, extra! Be informed about the risks of foregoing vaccinations! https://t.co/xKuxqVjqb2 about 6 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: At 2pET, we're talking to the 2015 @NobelPrize laureates in Chemistry, Physics, & Medicine. http://t.co/TP1MQB9Qgu http://t.co/… about 6 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tufts' New Entry Sustainable Farming Project on WGBH News story on Nutrition Inequality http://t.co/YaAZscdvxy via @wgbhnews about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Who Ultimately Controls Diet Guidelines? Industry. http://t.co/0D6tfdgUYM about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsFinAid: RT @ADEAAGR Application cycle now open for NIH Loan Repayment Program. Up to $70k for 2 year research commitment. http://t… about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook