Continuing our month-long celebration of groundbreaking African-Americans from Tufts, we’d like to introduce you to Ruth Marguerite Easterling and Dorothy Boulding Ferebee.
Tufts Medical School alumna Drs. Ruth Marguerite Easterling (M’21) and Dorothy Boulding Ferebee (M’24) were among the first African-American women graduates of the medical school. They were featured as part the National Library of Medicine’s excellent online exhibit, Changing the Face of Medicine: Celebrating America’s Women.
Photos courtesy of The National Library of Medicine: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/changingthefaceofmedicine/physicians
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Cutest. Spider. EVER!!!! Peruvian Amazon's Roly Poly Spider and Other Exotic Orb Weavers http://t.co/psVeJ6p6Ke about 35 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Extra, extra! Be informed about the risks of foregoing vaccinations! https://t.co/xKuxqVjqb2 about 36 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: At 2pET, we're talking to the 2015 @NobelPrize laureates in Chemistry, Physics, & Medicine. http://t.co/TP1MQB9Qgu http://t.co/… about 37 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tufts' New Entry Sustainable Farming Project on WGBH News story on Nutrition Inequality http://t.co/YaAZscdvxy via @wgbhnews about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Who Ultimately Controls Diet Guidelines? Industry. http://t.co/0D6tfdgUYM about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsFinAid: RT @ADEAAGR Application cycle now open for NIH Loan Repayment Program. Up to $70k for 2 year research commitment. http://t… about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook