Have you noticed the new SHARP digital whiteboard in Sackler 502?
By plugging a thumb drive into the USB port on the wall, you can pull up documents, PDFs or presentations and easily add notes and highlighting. Use your fingers to underline, make diagrams and highlight key points during group study sessions and save the modifications back to your USB drive to review later. Here’s a brief demo video to introduce you to the board and its capabilities.
InfoComm 2011: Sharp Electronic Demos Its Digital Interactive Whiteboard by RaVe Producitons, via their YouTube channel
And if you’re not sure you understand how to use it, don’t worry! The instructions are posted on the wall to the right of the screen. The Library IT Service Desk is also available to contact Educational Media should problems arise.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NPRHealth: The Risks (And Unexpected Benefits) Of Sending Health Students Abroad https://t.co/X0r3FaYLdc about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPR: It takes 35M acres of corn to feed U.S. ethanol plants; @nprDanCharles can't think of any ag product to top that: https://t.co/ZeE… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYU_HSL: Repositories & journals are great places to store data? Consider https://t.co/63mFZ0SklY or https://t.co/JIDa14X7Ak https://t.… about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Meningitis outbreak in CA in spite of vaccinations- Pediatrics Prof. Cody Meissner weighs in on their effectiveness htt… about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: A new study has raised red flags about doctor-assisted death for people with psychiatric disorders https://t.co/5z2ItxmpVE about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: Lego person from @datatorrent rests in @Misfit band while visiting https://t.co/VHQZHpvTbG. Next stop is #HIMSS16 https:… 01:26:31 PM February 10, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook