Have you noticed the new SHARP digital whiteboard in Sackler 502?
By plugging a thumb drive into the USB port on the wall, you can pull up documents, PDFs or presentations and easily add notes and highlighting. Use your fingers to underline, make diagrams and highlight key points during group study sessions and save the modifications back to your USB drive to review later. Here’s a brief demo video to introduce you to the board and its capabilities.
InfoComm 2011: Sharp Electronic Demos Its Digital Interactive Whiteboard by RaVe Producitons, via their YouTube channel
And if you’re not sure you understand how to use it, don’t worry! The instructions are posted on the wall to the right of the screen. The Library IT Service Desk is also available to contact Educational Media should problems arise.
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @bmj_latest: Computer games are being designed as healthcare tools because of their power to engage, motivate, and inspire.... http://t.… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: How Can Diet Sodas Make You Fat? Study May Explain It http://t.co/acH66X9EKj about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us tomorrow at noon for an HHSL Open Workshop! Click to register for "Citation Management Tools: An Overview" http://t.co/plQHl6MqJn about 13 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Top Scientists Suggest A Few Fixes For Medical Funding Crisis http://t.co/rh8zmatXzm about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimesscience: Books: When art becomes entangled in nature http://t.co/EUS4k65Rr4 04:35:31 PM September 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimesscience: What's been gained from years and millions of $$ in stem cell research? @kweintraub reports: http://t.co/SbvFEv6nNX 03:02:19 PM September 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook