Have you noticed the new SHARP digital whiteboard in Sackler 502?
By plugging a thumb drive into the USB port on the wall, you can pull up documents, PDFs or presentations and easily add notes and highlighting. Use your fingers to underline, make diagrams and highlight key points during group study sessions and save the modifications back to your USB drive to review later. Here’s a brief demo video to introduce you to the board and its capabilities.
InfoComm 2011: Sharp Electronic Demos Its Digital Interactive Whiteboard by RaVe Producitons, via their YouTube channel
And if you’re not sure you understand how to use it, don’t worry! The instructions are posted on the wall to the right of the screen. The Library IT Service Desk is also available to contact Educational Media should problems arise.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day PubMed resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- “Get Published! Tools for Managing your Writing” Open Workshop this Thursday 3/13 | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/FqSunGhD4r about 6 hours ago from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If you have any problems, make sure to come over to the desk on the 4th floor. We'll be here all day to give you a hand. 12:47:30 PM March 09, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing seems to mostly be working again! The printers all have paper, all jams are cleared, and nothing's on fire. 12:47:06 PM March 09, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing's kind of spotty at the moment, so please bear with us as we get it up and running properly again. 12:34:52 PM March 09, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In case you were wondering: no, we have not ruled out the possibility of printer ghosts. 08:07:12 PM March 06, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing's back! 07:54:14 PM March 06, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook