Have you noticed the new SHARP digital whiteboard in Sackler 502?
By plugging a thumb drive into the USB port on the wall, you can pull up documents, PDFs or presentations and easily add notes and highlighting. Use your fingers to underline, make diagrams and highlight key points during group study sessions and save the modifications back to your USB drive to review later. Here’s a brief demo video to introduce you to the board and its capabilities.
InfoComm 2011: Sharp Electronic Demos Its Digital Interactive Whiteboard by RaVe Producitons, via their YouTube channel
And if you’re not sure you understand how to use it, don’t worry! The instructions are posted on the wall to the right of the screen. The Library IT Service Desk is also available to contact Educational Media should problems arise.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Black doctors have dealt with distrust and misperceptions for more than a century. https://t.co/aSSCiVOc88 about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have everything you need! Make a gingerbread house! https://t.co/HSqqggiW0z about 19 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Heroin deaths surpass gun homicides for the first time, CDC data shows https://t.co/Wqc29o327w about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Spotlight report: The hidden cost of a broken mental health care system.https://t.co/XoFcdoJVVc https://t.co/HWYdcJHYpY about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeswell: Should the Food Industry Sneak Vegetables Into Food? https://t.co/UZ8BhdsTiq 11:42:30 AM December 08, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - US life expectancy declines for first time in 20 years https://t.co/jrCoGOLXY5 09:25:46 AM December 08, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook