Have you noticed the new SHARP digital whiteboard in Sackler 502?
By plugging a thumb drive into the USB port on the wall, you can pull up documents, PDFs or presentations and easily add notes and highlighting. Use your fingers to underline, make diagrams and highlight key points during group study sessions and save the modifications back to your USB drive to review later. Here’s a brief demo video to introduce you to the board and its capabilities.
InfoComm 2011: Sharp Electronic Demos Its Digital Interactive Whiteboard by RaVe Producitons, via their YouTube channel
And if you’re not sure you understand how to use it, don’t worry! The instructions are posted on the wall to the right of the screen. The Library IT Service Desk is also available to contact Educational Media should problems arise.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- After ‘The Biggest Loser,’ Their Bodies Fought to Regain Weight https://t.co/hfKukyNKpe about 24 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How a tiny hospital has imperiled Mass. Medicare funds https://t.co/IKXEBwFqf8 via @BostonGlobe about 33 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @friedmansprout: Hot off the press: last issue of semester! w/ student reflections of @TuftsNutrition, insect-eating, recipes & more! ht… about 58 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Walt Whitman Promoted a Paleo Diet. Who Knew? https://t.co/jO74naO8qc 03:41:38 PM April 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Fasting before a cholesterol test is no longer necessary, new guidelines say https://t.co/q7kPAAt3ni https://t.co/QtdmpulxGq 08:52:33 AM April 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Advocacy groups sue FDA to disclose more information about its expert panel members https://t.co/aVnDQPVEW6 (fixed) https://t… 08:14:23 AM April 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook