In celebration of African American History Month the library is highlighting biographies and autobiographies about African American physicians.
You can find these books and more on Sackler 4th floor.
Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story by Ben Carson M.D.
|“Dr. Ben Carson is known around the world for breakthroughs in neurosurgery that have brought hope where no hope existed. In ‘Gifted Hands’, he tells of his inspiring odyssey from his childhood in inner-city Detroit to his position as director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions at age thirty-three. Taking you into the operating room where he has saved countless lives, Ben Carson is a role model for anyone who attempts the seemingly impossible” –Cover, p. 4.|
Do you have any book suggestions? Let us know what we should buy! Make a book recommendation here!
By PDGACO payday loans uk
- No categories
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: .@peterlevine discusses the strategy and moral philosophy of creating broad civic engagement http://t.co/phNDrekXua about 7 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- PHD Comics: A Professor's Prayer http://t.co/GxNkw52y5x via @phdcomics about 7 hours ago from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ALA_TechSource: Copyright Clearance Center Joins Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association http://t.co/0ZEhLaFUQy about 7 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Minor Lunar Eclipse Tonight: How to Watch It Online http://t.co/NMQ8wgvAZq about 7 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: 4 papers in the journal Science this week tried to replicate Case Western's Alzheimer's treatment--and they couldn't - Ronald P… about 7 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have special hours for Memorial Day Monday! http://t.co/kodf9bStpI 01:02:23 PM May 23, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook