Today is the last day of MDConsult for the Hirsh Health Sciences Library.
But do not fear for ClinicalKey is here. All e-books that were previously available via MDConsult are now available through ClinicalKey.
You can find ClinicalKey under Popular Links on the library homepage.
If you have any questions about using ClinicalKey, contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-636-6705. You can also stop by the Library Service Desk on Sackler 4.
Methods Of payday loan Basics For Consideration
- No categories
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Boston's NPR affiliate WBUR featured a story today on last week's Anatomical Donor Memorial Service, an annual... http://t.co/NJy4EoUWUE 03:06:16 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This Saturday, May 18, the Library Service Desk will be closed, as there is a reception for graduates that will... http://t.co/ahCeDx1HPv 02:22:02 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The 6th floor of the library will be undergoing renovations to improve study and teaching space beginning next week. http://t.co/LuiUMb4bIs 04:37:20 PM May 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Searching for foundational information about a medical topic? Try the toolkits! http://t.co/vZVUAwQ2n5 02:04:39 PM May 14, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: U.S. proposes rule on Medicaid payment cuts for hospitals http://t.co/Yd6DyBhxVG 06:49:50 PM May 13, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: It's National Women's Health Week. Learn more about cancers that occur mainly in women: http://t.co/JXWxmQpnb0 04:06:41 PM May 13, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook