You may have noticed that if you click the fancy Ask Us button in the webpage header, it takes you to a slightly reconfigured contact information page.
There are two new ways to receive library help – a live chat feature and a FAQ database.
The live chat program allows you to immediately chat with a librarian who is logged in at the service desk. You can also email yourself transcripts of the chat for future reference and send and receive attachments.
The FAQ database allows you to search for answers to commonly asked questions. If a similar question is found in the database, the search bar will try to guess the question you are typing (like a Google search). You can also browse the database by topic categories, located in a drop down menu below the search bar.
If your question is not in the database, you can fill out a brief email form and your question will be answered by a librarian.Submitting new questions to the FAQ database is not an immediate response system, so if your question is not in the database but is time-sensitive, please call, chat or visit the desk!
What do you think? Let us know in the comments or email us at email@example.com!
Prudent instant payday loans Plans The Latest Insights
- No categories
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Boston's NPR affiliate WBUR featured a story today on last week's Anatomical Donor Memorial Service, an annual... http://t.co/NJy4EoUWUE 03:06:16 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This Saturday, May 18, the Library Service Desk will be closed, as there is a reception for graduates that will... http://t.co/ahCeDx1HPv 02:22:02 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The 6th floor of the library will be undergoing renovations to improve study and teaching space beginning next week. http://t.co/LuiUMb4bIs 04:37:20 PM May 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Searching for foundational information about a medical topic? Try the toolkits! http://t.co/vZVUAwQ2n5 02:04:39 PM May 14, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: U.S. proposes rule on Medicaid payment cuts for hospitals http://t.co/Yd6DyBhxVG 06:49:50 PM May 13, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: It's National Women's Health Week. Learn more about cancers that occur mainly in women: http://t.co/JXWxmQpnb0 04:06:41 PM May 13, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook