HHSL would like to recognize several Tufts University faculty and staff from the Boston and Medford campuses who have been awarded with funding under the Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization. The Provost’s Open Access Fund intends to support faculty and students with paying journal article processing charges and digitize research materials for educational use. For more information about applying for open access funding visit Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization or ask a librarian.
The February 2013 winners are:
- Benjamin Hescott, School of Engineering- Computer Science
- Sean Cash, Friedman School of Nutrition- Agriculture, Food and Environment Program
- Colin Orians, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- J. Michael Reed, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- Lisa Shin, Arts & Sciences- Psychology
For more information about Open Access at Tufts visit Tufts Scholarly Communications and open.tufts.edu. And if you’re wondering where you can find open access journals, visit the Directory of Open Access Journals.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Doctors Getting ‘Pimped’ https://t.co/QLZ8c84agu via @nytimeswell about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Our least experienced doctors are dangerously tired https://t.co/1zWEZGGdJF via @HuffPostScience https://t.co/8Lmu8nYQ7v about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Evaporated Cane Juice? Puh-leeze. Just Call It Sugar, FDA Says https://t.co/i6tgm4R71f about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: What it’s like to be one of the few doctors left in war-torn Syria https://t.co/7T59zZ6PMC https://t.co/WdWoO59abB about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Could Alzheimer’s Stem From Infections? It Makes Sense, Experts Say https://t.co/FfDSw7U8Pl 03:06:43 PM May 25, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Memorial Day Weekend Hours | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/mtXKykDLoi 02:55:27 PM May 25, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook