HHSL would like to recognize several Tufts University faculty and staff from the Boston and Medford campuses who have been awarded with funding under the Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization. The Provost’s Open Access Fund intends to support faculty and students with paying journal article processing charges and digitize research materials for educational use. For more information about applying for open access funding visit Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization or ask a librarian.
The February 2013 winners are:
- Benjamin Hescott, School of Engineering- Computer Science
- Sean Cash, Friedman School of Nutrition- Agriculture, Food and Environment Program
- Colin Orians, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- J. Michael Reed, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- Lisa Shin, Arts & Sciences- Psychology
For more information about Open Access at Tufts visit Tufts Scholarly Communications and open.tufts.edu. And if you’re wondering where you can find open access journals, visit the Directory of Open Access Journals.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @DrPatrickWebb: Orion Kobayashi shares students' thoughts on evidenced actions for #nutrition with the world. @TuftsNutrition @Dmozaffar… about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why has nursing recently become such a dangerous job? https://t.co/buwUG6ZxBG about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Place to Be Heard https://t.co/SRUhiZFpgu about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Dose of a Hallucinogen From a ‘Magic Mushroom,’ and Then Lasting Peace https://t.co/sBmrp0naaL about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Parkinson's disease 'may start in gut' https://t.co/sNsgjpbwCy about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don’t Toss the Floss! - NIH News in Health, November 2016 https://t.co/pwl7qPcKP5 02:03:19 PM December 01, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook