HHSL would like to recognize several Tufts University faculty and staff from the Boston and Medford campuses who have been awarded with funding under the Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization. The Provost’s Open Access Fund intends to support faculty and students with paying journal article processing charges and digitize research materials for educational use. For more information about applying for open access funding visit Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization or ask a librarian.
The February 2013 winners are:
- Benjamin Hescott, School of Engineering- Computer Science
- Sean Cash, Friedman School of Nutrition- Agriculture, Food and Environment Program
- Colin Orians, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- J. Michael Reed, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- Lisa Shin, Arts & Sciences- Psychology
For more information about Open Access at Tufts visit Tufts Scholarly Communications and open.tufts.edu. And if you’re wondering where you can find open access journals, visit the Directory of Open Access Journals.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright data databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NYTHealth: A diet high in potassium appears to protect teens from high blood pressure, while a low-salt diet had no effect. http://t.c… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Feds Say It's Time To Cut Back On Fluoride In Drinking Water http://t.co/BzKJdtRJKs about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FeinsteinIntCen: Want to help in response to #NepalEarthquake? A primer on responsible giving, by @jeneambrose: http://t.co/4r2NB5yNT5 … about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Lancet: How can the governments support healthy food preferences? https://t.co/zrdioHKFEj via @TheLancet about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDTalks: Can you pass the ignorance test? See what you really know about the world: http://t.co/mBlKMFEFJc about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: For some seniors, cooking healthy food can be difficult or physically impossible. @InaJaffeNPR http://t.co/zmDoyOGN4y http://t… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook