HHSL would like to recognize several Tufts University faculty and staff from the Boston and Medford campuses who have been awarded with funding under the Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization. The Provost’s Open Access Fund intends to support faculty and students with paying journal article processing charges and digitize research materials for educational use. For more information about applying for open access funding visit Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization or ask a librarian.
The February 2013 winners are:
- Benjamin Hescott, School of Engineering- Computer Science
- Sean Cash, Friedman School of Nutrition- Agriculture, Food and Environment Program
- Colin Orians, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- J. Michael Reed, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- Lisa Shin, Arts & Sciences- Psychology
For more information about Open Access at Tufts visit Tufts Scholarly Communications and open.tufts.edu. And if you’re wondering where you can find open access journals, visit the Directory of Open Access Journals.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @sciam: Scientists have concocted mental fitness regimens to strengthen weak thinking skills in students—in effect, m... https://t.co/E3… about 28 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hospitals aim to stop vote on how they’re paid https://t.co/sjJuPEX8ft via @BostonGlobe about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Speaking of #TBT... why do we get nostalgic, anyway? https://t.co/SftDskKPT9 https://t.co/0ULAXPQIT6 about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDAFoodSafety: Margaritas & Salmonella don’t mix! Keep your #CincoDeMayo dishes safe by keeping hot foods hot & cold foods cold. https… about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Olympians Shouldn’t Swim Through Sewage https://t.co/95KmDQtm34 about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDA: #ActonClimate: A look back on 7 years of historic #USDAResults → https://t.co/pfKi45JkY8 https://t.co/uajjAFXxno about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook