HHSL would like to recognize several Tufts University faculty and staff from the Boston and Medford campuses who have been awarded with funding under the Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization. The Provost’s Open Access Fund intends to support faculty and students with paying journal article processing charges and digitize research materials for educational use. For more information about applying for open access funding visit Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization or ask a librarian.
The February 2013 winners are:
- Benjamin Hescott, School of Engineering- Computer Science
- Sean Cash, Friedman School of Nutrition- Agriculture, Food and Environment Program
- Colin Orians, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- J. Michael Reed, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- Lisa Shin, Arts & Sciences- Psychology
For more information about Open Access at Tufts visit Tufts Scholarly Communications and open.tufts.edu. And if you’re wondering where you can find open access journals, visit the Directory of Open Access Journals.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- That's it for Coffee on Call today! Don't forget to join us at 12pm tomorrow in Sackler 516 for coffee and cookies with Dean Karimbux! about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tired from work? Tweet us @TuftsHHSL #coffeeoncall for a perk! about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ready, set, go! You have until 4pm to claim your coffee. Don't forget to use #coffeeoncall about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 10 minutes until #coffeeoncall ! The first 7 people to tweet @TuftsHHSL will get a coffee or cocoa delivered to them in the library. about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Groundbreaking knee surgery eases pain with fast recovery | Health - WCVB Home https://t.co/voRDS4AidS via @WCVB about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: #WorldAIDSDay: Treat all people living with #HIV https://t.co/nyGGG1Dyu5 #WAD2015 https://t.co/OTsFB9mgnT about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook