HHSL would like to recognize several Tufts University faculty and staff from the Boston and Medford campuses who have been awarded with funding under the Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization. The Provost’s Open Access Fund intends to support faculty and students with paying journal article processing charges and digitize research materials for educational use. For more information about applying for open access funding visit Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization or ask a librarian.
The February 2013 winners are:
- Benjamin Hescott, School of Engineering- Computer Science
- Sean Cash, Friedman School of Nutrition- Agriculture, Food and Environment Program
- Colin Orians, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- J. Michael Reed, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- Lisa Shin, Arts & Sciences- Psychology
For more information about Open Access at Tufts visit Tufts Scholarly Communications and open.tufts.edu. And if you’re wondering where you can find open access journals, visit the Directory of Open Access Journals.
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Uh oh...Facebook is down! Did you know #HHSL has a Facebook page with more news & updates? Take a sec to like us when fb is working again! about 37 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- IOM Wants Big Change in Doc Training http://t.co/5j9wpf367m about 1 hour ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: Dr Margaret Chan's speech on #Ebola today in #Guinea http://t.co/NGLWwjtdZB about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Traveling Massachusetts Dentist Treats Children Suffering from Severe Cavities http://t.co/lPG6ovGLFd about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Good lunch read by @WIRED "Yum, mold and proteobacteria! Scientists discovered a world of microbes on cheese rinds" http://t.co/twTVzMckHP about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDAFoodSafety: Not sure if food is safe to eat after a #Sharkado? 'AskKaren' our database of common #FoodSafety questions can help: ht… 11:39:12 AM July 31, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook