Elsevier’s ClinicalKey has several features which bring information quickly to your fingertips!
Search within a book
- You can search ClinicalKey’s E-book collection by title after you navigate to the “Books” section.
- Once you’re in a book, such as “Robbins Basic Pathology,” you can choose to search within the text.
- This feature will allow you to find the specific piece of a book you’re looking for!
Smart payday loans Secrets In The USA
- No categories
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Boston's NPR affiliate WBUR featured a story today on last week's Anatomical Donor Memorial Service, an annual... http://t.co/NJy4EoUWUE 03:06:16 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This Saturday, May 18, the Library Service Desk will be closed, as there is a reception for graduates that will... http://t.co/ahCeDx1HPv 02:22:02 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The 6th floor of the library will be undergoing renovations to improve study and teaching space beginning next week. http://t.co/LuiUMb4bIs 04:37:20 PM May 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Searching for foundational information about a medical topic? Try the toolkits! http://t.co/vZVUAwQ2n5 02:04:39 PM May 14, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: U.S. proposes rule on Medicaid payment cuts for hospitals http://t.co/Yd6DyBhxVG 06:49:50 PM May 13, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: It's National Women's Health Week. Learn more about cancers that occur mainly in women: http://t.co/JXWxmQpnb0 04:06:41 PM May 13, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook