ClinicalKey provides point-of-care information for the health professional on the go.
- Simply put a subject in the ClinicalKey search engine box.
- On the results page, look for the First Consult logo.
For example, when you search heart failure, you see the FirstConsult result right on top!
- FirstConsult allows you to see up-to-date information regarding diagnosis, treatment, and more. With easy to use side navigation to help you jump to jump relevant information quickly!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Your #halloween candy survival guide: https://t.co/kPeoBf7SQR https://t.co/1YQAfYFIZi about 28 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Celebrate #OpenAccess week, create a button/magnet using public domain images! At the library service desk now-2pm… https://t.co/tfevGmJZHS about 40 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: Q. #Forgetfulness - is it normal aging or #dementia? Dr. Ericka Tung replies in this #MayoClinicQandA https://t.co/IqkI8EGM… about 57 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: Parents of fallen athletes push to end sudden cardiac deaths https://t.co/u4U0MAhIxH about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lizzy's at it again! She interviewed Stephanie at the Circ Desk and gave us the idea for this week's craft!… https://t.co/9YX4yeBgtT about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Fewer grains and more fruits & vegetables may keep your bones strong says @TuftsMedSchool alum Bess Dawson-Hughes. https:/… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook