Have a question about the Boston campus or library? Try searching our new collection of frequently asked questions!
Browse by topic to see all questions and answers related to that category, or type a question in the box. The system will automatically try to map you to a Q&A pair if it has already been asked and answered.
If your question does not already exist, you will be presented with a submission form. A librarian will receive your question via email and answer as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that it is not an immediate response.
You can always chat, call or visit us at the library if you require immediate assistance.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @medlineplus: FDA warns consumers about the dangers of using pure #caffeine powder sold on the internet: https://t.co/KDELndxgqF https:/… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @INDDEXProject: Missed us @expbio? Check out our poster on Innovative Technologies here: https://t.co/p3HT5kwIRh @tuftsnutrition https:/… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: The science of meditation: Growing body of research shows all the ways it's good for us https://t.co/qB8erkMcxj about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bbchealth: 'Unmanned sewing machine' does surgery https://t.co/6owrG69Bhx about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Advance In Human Embryo Research Rekindles Ethical Debate https://t.co/o5yA8SFG6A about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDTalks: How to engineer the human body for life in space: https://t.co/CXyCBvrOmQ about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook