Pictured are longtime benefactors of the Hirsh Health Sciences Library, Dean Emeritus Henry H. Banks and Mrs. Banks, whom we thank for their recent donation of books including:
- The latest volumes of the Instructional Course Lectures from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
- The Complete Works of Henry J. Bigelow
- Historical works on polio and other topics in orthopedics.
Dr. Banks created an archive of materials and images about the faculty, facilities, and accomplishments of TUSM, which can be searched by contacting Amy LaVertu or Elizabeth Richardson. He is author of:
By PDGACO payday loans uk
- No categories
Follow Us on Twitter!
- We have special hours for Memorial Day Monday! http://t.co/kodf9bStpI about 22 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: Sick Inmates Dying Behind Bars Despite Release Program http://t.co/NoNJI0YOYG 08:43:24 AM May 23, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Meet the 2013-2014 Albert Schweitzer Fellows working on the health of underserved communities across the U.S. http://t… 08:40:19 AM May 23, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Reminder! The 6th floor of the HHSL will be closed starting TOMORROW, May 23rd through June. 03:11:58 PM May 22, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ADANews: June 3 webinar eyes oral health care for pregnant women http://t.co/qgJU1zcc6s 03:10:14 PM May 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: What is linear and #logisticregression & when should you use it? Find out 5/31 @ #tuftsctsi #researchdesign seminar: http://… 03:09:44 PM May 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook