Pictured are longtime benefactors of the Hirsh Health Sciences Library, Dean Emeritus Henry H. Banks and Mrs. Banks, whom we thank for their recent donation of books including:
- The latest volumes of the Instructional Course Lectures from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
- The Complete Works of Henry J. Bigelow
- Historical works on polio and other topics in orthopedics.
Dr. Banks created an archive of materials and images about the faculty, facilities, and accomplishments of TUSM, which can be searched by contacting Amy LaVertu or Elizabeth Richardson. He is author of:
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @lorcanD: First recording of computer-generated music – created by Alan Turing – restored https://t.co/uDIRuuNqXY about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What Obese Patients Should Say to Doctors https://t.co/UGrMAX0OX4 09:45:21 AM September 26, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's #BannedBooksWeek! What's your favorite #bannedbook? https://t.co/qGq3DxCnB0 09:15:12 AM September 26, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: @NPR: Tufts MC's Dr. Harry Selker is trying to stop heart attacks in their tracks. @ArunRath https://t.co/BGsBaDTSL5 09:13:58 AM September 26, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Becoming a doctor has taken a toll on my mental health https://t.co/eeguzXzw0Q https://t.co/Nh5ZeLI20X 03:26:38 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Retiring: The doctor is in your house. https://t.co/1BcwoUHTV9 02:00:32 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook