Pictured are longtime benefactors of the Hirsh Health Sciences Library, Dean Emeritus Henry H. Banks and Mrs. Banks, whom we thank for their recent donation of books including:
- The latest volumes of the Instructional Course Lectures from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
- The Complete Works of Henry J. Bigelow
- Historical works on polio and other topics in orthopedics.
Dr. Banks created an archive of materials and images about the faculty, facilities, and accomplishments of TUSM, which can be searched by contacting Amy LaVertu or Elizabeth Richardson. He is author of:
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- The elevator is now working again. Thank you for your patience. about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome back Jane Natches | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/il7JXViMVT about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The central library elevator is currently out of service so please use another one for the time being. We apologize for the inconvenience. about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Got questions about cancer drugs? We have more than 100 summaries on individual drugs and combinations: http://t.co/LHfU2gJKxR about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ask Leo Episode Three | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/UUv7jnOmEp 09:03:32 AM August 26, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatGeo: What caused California's Napa Valley earthquake? http://t.co/vbg26OO17Z 10:25:58 AM August 25, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook