Pictured are longtime benefactors of the Hirsh Health Sciences Library, Dean Emeritus Henry H. Banks and Mrs. Banks, whom we thank for their recent donation of books including:
- The latest volumes of the Instructional Course Lectures from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
- The Complete Works of Henry J. Bigelow
- Historical works on polio and other topics in orthopedics.
Dr. Banks created an archive of materials and images about the faculty, facilities, and accomplishments of TUSM, which can be searched by contacting Amy LaVertu or Elizabeth Richardson. He is author of:
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NatGeo: Find out where your favorite seafood ranks in sustainability: http://t.co/kqbFjU507J #FutureofFood about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: Computer games are being designed as healthcare tools because of their power to engage, motivate, and inspire.... http://t.… about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: How Can Diet Sodas Make You Fat? Study May Explain It http://t.co/acH66X9EKj about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us tomorrow at noon for an HHSL Open Workshop! Click to register for "Citation Management Tools: An Overview" http://t.co/plQHl6MqJn 10:59:11 AM September 17, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Top Scientists Suggest A Few Fixes For Medical Funding Crisis http://t.co/rh8zmatXzm 08:38:19 AM September 17, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimesscience: Books: When art becomes entangled in nature http://t.co/EUS4k65Rr4 04:35:31 PM September 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook