Pictured are longtime benefactors of the Hirsh Health Sciences Library, Dean Emeritus Henry H. Banks and Mrs. Banks, whom we thank for their recent donation of books including:
- The latest volumes of the Instructional Course Lectures from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
- The Complete Works of Henry J. Bigelow
- Historical works on polio and other topics in orthopedics.
Dr. Banks created an archive of materials and images about the faculty, facilities, and accomplishments of TUSM, which can be searched by contacting Amy LaVertu or Elizabeth Richardson. He is author of:
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @usfoodpolicy: U.S. Food Policy: USDA and DHHS decide not to include sustainability in 2015 DGA... #dietaryguidelines http://t.co/RQ45oa… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: A connection between dental pulp and vision loss? Innovative vision research @TuftsDental and @JMHNRCA team uphttp://ow.ly/T51… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Answering an Appeal by Mao Led Tu Youyou, a Chinese Scientist, to a Nobel Prize http://t.co/WQFJOp4GdK about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Health Benefits of Tea? Here’s What the Evidence Says http://t.co/4fVhorLSCI via @UpshotNYT 11:54:09 AM October 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Shifting Approach to Saving Endangered Species http://t.co/73aXTvyQkx 11:51:48 AM October 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: Beating parasites wins three scientists Nobel prize for medicine: http://t.co/r6EXbAWaPf http://t.co/N0rrlpflgT 11:48:25 AM October 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook