Pictured are longtime benefactors of the Hirsh Health Sciences Library, Dean Emeritus Henry H. Banks and Mrs. Banks, whom we thank for their recent donation of books including:
- The latest volumes of the Instructional Course Lectures from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
- The Complete Works of Henry J. Bigelow
- Historical works on polio and other topics in orthopedics.
Dr. Banks created an archive of materials and images about the faculty, facilities, and accomplishments of TUSM, which can be searched by contacting Amy LaVertu or Elizabeth Richardson. He is author of:
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- 4th of July Weekend Hours | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/nrxoHAEgaX 12:21:29 PM June 30, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: 7 #tips for your #FourthOfJuly party: https://t.co/1duCbp3xPI #Foodie https://t.co/AmD67YPOpB 03:51:08 PM June 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hilarious! Placebo https://t.co/9of4mcW0eG via @newyorker 03:29:49 PM June 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CBSHealth: Mosquitoes seem to find these types of people irresistible. Are you one of them? https://t.co/7Cn6Tir0Gd https://t.co/46phC… 12:27:09 PM June 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wgbhnews: How The Humble Orange Sweet Potato Won Researchers The World Food Prize https://t.co/leZTZ5IaaB https://t.co/hbOEyvYE51 11:31:12 AM June 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPR: Researchers at @TuftsDental have reprogrammed non-healing tissue from diabetic foot ulcers as pluripotent stem cells https://t… 09:54:33 AM June 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook