Are you in search of American health and community related datasets or health informatics tools? Data.gov is part of President Obama’s administration’s Open Government initiative and provides free and open access to data for anyone to reuse. Some things you can do with Data.gov are: download XML and .CSV formatted raw datasets; view interactive GeoData; and discover interactive tools like widgets, RSS feeds, and apps. If you need assistance exploring Data.gov stop by the library. We are happy to help you!
Datasets and Tools Highlights:
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Goldfish Owner Invents A Cork "Wheelchair" To Help The Sick Fish Swim Properly - My Modern Met http://t.co/2kZVbe4DZ3 about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- White House Meeting Elicits Pledges to Reduce Antibiotic Use http://t.co/sFCOeasqdZ about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTScience: Planet of the apes (that cook) http://t.co/bqUc2iTJ8J http://t.co/5HAPMbIbwc about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: #ShowYourWrist Sandy, who's in her 70's, on her #misfitshine #QS http://t.co/BBKW9dsO9e via @Wellocracy @jkvedar http://… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTScience: As he held the animal-hide pages of an ancient book, something seemed oddly familiar http://t.co/27bf4RFQhm http://t.co/jAU… 12:48:14 PM June 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: New on NCI's Cancer Currents blog: Most Americans Do Not Use Sunscreen Regularly http://t.co/9l4QYnkD8s http://t.co/Gqw1PqRVPX 12:41:51 PM June 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook