Have you heard about Google Glass?
The newest innovation from Google allows you to record, photograph, and view your world – hands free. You can share what you are seeing and experiencing in real time.
Timothy Aungst, PharmD recently shared his ideas about Google Glass and healthcare for iMedicalApps. One scenario is the ability for first responders to live stream from the scene of an accident to the Emergency Department so they can determine the status and trauma of the patient and prepare for their arrival. Read more innovative ideas in the iMedicalApps post.
Tags4th floor african american history Ask Leo book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @ThePhySoc: Many congrats to Abigayle Driscoll, the winner of #biobakes! Her winning entry is a set of lungs http://t.co/a40trz9kPj 01:54:46 PM October 17, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It looks like volunteering for Psych experiments as a way to get extra cash might become passe...ow.ly/CP822 @OpenBiome 03:41:23 PM October 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Heads up! Affiliation week is 10/19-10/25. More info: The Hirsh Library School Affiliation Survey | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/LhAavmrDV9 11:25:25 AM October 16, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nlm_news: It’s #HealthLiteracy Month. 9 of 10 American adults report problems understanding health info. http://t.co/5BfIc9qigK 10:48:11 AM October 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Check out the Sharewood Silent Auction! Tufts' Sharewood Project offers healthcare to underserved of Greater Boston ht… 10:06:14 AM October 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Your microbiome is the result of every decision you've ever made. http://t.co/vZU6jxwUke 01:15:17 PM October 15, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook