In February, Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) and Tufts University School of Medicine launched PROFILES, a free online networking tool for researchers. PROFILES is a free, online professional networking tool for researchers. In its first phase, nearly 1,400 people from 42 different institutions appear in Profiles, including Tufts CTSI and Tufts University faculty members.
How can you as a researcher or student use Tufts CTSI Profiles? Well, if you are looking to find potential collaborators, co-authors, and mentors then this database is for you. It’s easy to access and navigate too! There are also instructional videos to help you get the most out of Tufts CTSI Profiles.
If you need additional assistance with using Profiles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Chase the chill away with a cup of tea! Join us for a study break on SK4 at 2:30pm today. https://t.co/GorbP5hVTT about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BookRiot: Find hidden gems in your library with this scavenger hunt for exploring the stacks! https://t.co/AoJalcGMNM https://t.co/W0I… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nlm_news: Emotions of Everyday Living - watch films from the 1950s by the Mental Health Film Board https://t.co/Y7qUB1zu6s https://t.co… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A *little* obsessed with the NH Primary Yak that keeps popping up in the @wgbhnews feed. https://t.co/cao0647VlW about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @NPR: Scientists Discover A Second Bacterium That Causes Lyme Disease https://t.co/f3eeHqJulU about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Former Engineering Dean Linda Abriola to be Director of Tufts Institute of the Environment: https://t.co/LFyQbM69aT ht… about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook