Need a break from studying, but you’re still interested in reading about health science topics? Check out the New York Times blog, Well. The blog has a range of health related topics, among them are personal health, fitness, doctor-patient relationships, and mind/body. They update it frequently and have contributing authors working in the health professional field. There’s something for everyone, especially if you’re generally interested in consumer health. Recent and past posts include:
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @DrPatrickWebb: Orion Kobayashi shares students' thoughts on evidenced actions for #nutrition with the world. @TuftsNutrition @Dmozaffar… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why has nursing recently become such a dangerous job? https://t.co/buwUG6ZxBG about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Place to Be Heard https://t.co/SRUhiZFpgu about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Dose of a Hallucinogen From a ‘Magic Mushroom,’ and Then Lasting Peace https://t.co/sBmrp0naaL about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Parkinson's disease 'may start in gut' https://t.co/sNsgjpbwCy about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don’t Toss the Floss! - NIH News in Health, November 2016 https://t.co/pwl7qPcKP5 about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook