When you check out at iPad from the Library IT Desk, you have access to a wide variety of apps.
In addition to the standard Apple apps, HHSL provides other apps for productivity, social media, and medical.
- Evernote – an app that allows you to create, edit, organize, sync, and share notes across devices.
- Lieberman’s iRadiology – provides access to over 500 radiology cases which allow scrolling and zooming of the images.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention – an app by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention which allows access to health articles, “disease of the week,” and current updates regarding health concerns.
- QBank USMLE – an app by USMLEWorld, LLC which allows you to customize and create tests to fit your study preferences.
For a complete list of the apps we have available, go here.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals presentation publication resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Sackler Building and Hirsh Library Holiday Hours | http://t.co/HXCfvSSg6O about 8 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @iMedicalApps: iMA REWIND: The future of wearable sensors in healthcare http://t.co/HWqjVRWc5R 10:41:55 PM December 18, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LeapYrLibrarian: Moon over #fenway #prudential #boston http://t.co/fKXLF1uY7p 07:18:13 PM December 18, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The university has announced an early release of 3pm and we will be closing the service desk by 4:30PM. Please return items by 4PM. 03:08:54 PM December 17, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here’s a Special Holiday Gift from the Hirsh Library http://t.co/LZ9PUu3Mri @TuftsMedSchool @TuftsDental @TischLibrary 09:34:02 AM December 17, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Enjoy that last Tweet as a bit of late-night feel-good reading. :) 09:05:14 PM December 16, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook