Thinking about undertaking a systematic review or wondering what they are?
Then check out our new research guide!
It provides an introduction to the requirements, search strategies and resources needed to conduct the literature review portion of a systematic review.
The guide contains links to major guidelines, provides information for formulating good searchable questions, tips & tricks for searching databases and extensive lists of databases and resources for your searching pleasure. We’d love for you to take some time and discover what the guide has to offer. Please contact us with suggestions and feedback!
You can also find it linked from the portals and on the Research Guides page under “Services” on the Library homepage.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day PubMed resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @CorbettDooren: Controversial Proposed Medicare Prescription Drug Changes Scrapped http://t.co/4wtdfvlIrS about 39 minutes ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Get Published! Tools for Managing your Writing” Open Workshop this Thursday 3/13 | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/FqSunGhD4r about 9 hours ago from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If you have any problems, make sure to come over to the desk on the 4th floor. We'll be here all day to give you a hand. 12:47:30 PM March 09, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing seems to mostly be working again! The printers all have paper, all jams are cleared, and nothing's on fire. 12:47:06 PM March 09, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing's kind of spotty at the moment, so please bear with us as we get it up and running properly again. 12:34:52 PM March 09, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In case you were wondering: no, we have not ruled out the possibility of printer ghosts. 08:07:12 PM March 06, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook