Thinking about undertaking a systematic review or wondering what they are?
Then check out our new research guide!
It provides an introduction to the requirements, search strategies and resources needed to conduct the literature review portion of a systematic review.
The guide contains links to major guidelines, provides information for formulating good searchable questions, tips & tricks for searching databases and extensive lists of databases and resources for your searching pleasure. We’d love for you to take some time and discover what the guide has to offer. Please contact us with suggestions and feedback!
You can also find it linked from the portals and on the Research Guides page under “Services” on the Library homepage.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @USDANutrition: We're joining @NoKidHungry this Wednesday (6/3) at 2:00pm ET to discuss the benefits of #summermeals for hungry kids ht… about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We really want the "Nameless Blood Toy" - A Short History of Unnecessarily Terrifying Toy Patents http://t.co/RaRVyFyrBV via @WIRED about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ceres is ready for its close-up. http://t.co/mQlpR3bvhV via @BadAstronomer about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #PLOSMedicine: How to Get All Trials Reported: Audit, Better Data, and Individual Accountability http://t.co/lfFi06WEc2 about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: The #NCIMatch trial will test patient tumors for certain changes in up to 200 genes: http://t.co/JdYu0fFMlD #ASCO15 http://t.co… about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Beyond Publish or Perish, Academic Papers Look to Make a Splash http://t.co/fpv3AYCM6i about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook