Directory of Open Access Journals is one of the leading databases for you to find open access journal articles, and for those of you who already use DOAJ to find articles you most likely noticed it transitioned to a more search friendly interface.
DOAJ’s moved from their basic keyword search to be more robust, allowing users to find articles narrow and limit their searches. There is also the ability to search for publishers who have journals with a certain copyright license. So if you’re grant requires you to publish in a CC-BY journal, then DOAJ could help you out! And as also, if you can’t find what you are looking for get in contact with the library. We’re here to help you find what you need!
Tags4th floor book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @dcatufts: On this day 1983 in Tufts History, the Sackler Center for Health Communications broke ground. http://t.co/uksOLpMaI0 http://t… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsTechnology: TUFTS DAILY: TTS Plans Updates to SIS Class Search - benefits students and faculty! http://t.co/wlpsijkEaz about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BosComFrogPond: Retweet if you're ready to hit the ice this weekend at #FrogPond! http://t.co/KztkGrNIUR about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank you for sharing @lisagualtieri! 10:52:20 AM November 20, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to lisagualtieri ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanksgiving Hours | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/YayyVF0t3n 10:46:24 AM November 20, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: Presenting about Ebola and Social Media at next session @TuftsMedSchool #globalpublichealth14 http://t.co/AWyrBPbtVi 10:41:27 AM November 20, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook