Directory of Open Access Journals is one of the leading databases for you to find open access journal articles, and for those of you who already use DOAJ to find articles you most likely noticed it transitioned to a more search friendly interface.
DOAJ’s moved from their basic keyword search to be more robust, allowing users to find articles narrow and limit their searches. There is also the ability to search for publishers who have journals with a certain copyright license. So if you’re grant requires you to publish in a CC-BY journal, then DOAJ could help you out! And as also, if you can’t find what you are looking for get in contact with the library. We’re here to help you find what you need!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- The bizarre saga of the 2015 Dietary Guidelines: Continued http://t.co/KBPlU9WK9w about 25 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: "There's no evidence that the reduction of #saturatedfats should be a priority"-@Dmozaffarian on #DietaryGuidelines: ht… about 47 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What Ever Happened to Google Books? http://t.co/sIAztBtKCO via @newyorker about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BosPublicMarket: Come meet Leanne Brown at the Market on Friday at 4pm and learn about cooking good food on a budget! http://t.co/5mzoJ… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Calcium Doesn’t Improve Bone Density, Analysis Finds http://t.co/29p64zql1U via @nytimeswell about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why the proposed U.S. dietary guidelines are provoking controversy and ire via @FortuneMagazine http://t.co/lkUPi7KdHd about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook