Directory of Open Access Journals is one of the leading databases for you to find open access journal articles, and for those of you who already use DOAJ to find articles you most likely noticed it transitioned to a more search friendly interface.
DOAJ’s moved from their basic keyword search to be more robust, allowing users to find articles narrow and limit their searches. There is also the ability to search for publishers who have journals with a certain copyright license. So if you’re grant requires you to publish in a CC-BY journal, then DOAJ could help you out! And as also, if you can’t find what you are looking for get in contact with the library. We’re here to help you find what you need!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NYTScience: As he held the animal-hide pages of an ancient book, something seemed oddly familiar http://t.co/27bf4RFQhm http://t.co/jAU… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: New on NCI's Cancer Currents blog: Most Americans Do Not Use Sunscreen Regularly http://t.co/9l4QYnkD8s http://t.co/Gqw1PqRVPX about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LibraryJournal: RT @infodocket: Africa: Interior of Van Serves as Ghana’s First Mobile Digital Library http://t.co/fs1lzAJcJI about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New Nature journal available at the library! What's New @ HHSL | http://t.co/vm4ckkunbT about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDANutrition: We're joining @NoKidHungry this Wednesday (6/3) at 2:00pm ET to discuss the benefits of #summermeals for hungry kids ht… 01:06:49 PM June 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We really want the "Nameless Blood Toy" - A Short History of Unnecessarily Terrifying Toy Patents http://t.co/RaRVyFyrBV via @WIRED 11:39:27 AM June 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook