Directory of Open Access Journals is one of the leading databases for you to find open access journal articles, and for those of you who already use DOAJ to find articles you most likely noticed it transitioned to a more search friendly interface.
DOAJ’s moved from their basic keyword search to be more robust, allowing users to find articles narrow and limit their searches. There is also the ability to search for publishers who have journals with a certain copyright license. So if you’re grant requires you to publish in a CC-BY journal, then DOAJ could help you out! And as also, if you can’t find what you are looking for get in contact with the library. We’re here to help you find what you need!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Here are some spooky creatures from one of the rarest volumes in our Special Collections room! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/gct1yFQkdU about 31 minutes ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @open_con: It's #OAWeek 2016! Visit this portal to see what steps you can take to put Open in Action! https://t.co/ilLQdVl4bk #OpenAcce… about 42 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: Maximizing access to lifesaving #hepatitis C treatment is a priority for WHO https://t.co/MQ0w74xQZE #HepC about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fun fact: study buddies are medically proven to make your life better. about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stuck on campus to wait for the MBTA to resume full service? Why not swing by the desk and de-stress by making a st… https://t.co/dIO0xbMrDp about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Five people taken to hospitals for treatment of smoke inhalation after train overheats at Back Bay Station https://t.co/zE… about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook