Did you know BioMed Central has developed a way to use semantic technology to help researchers select which BMC journals to publish manuscripts in? This open access journal selector lets you enter your abstract or a description of your manuscript, and then works its magic by searching over 350 open access journals in BioMed Central, SpringerOpen, and Chemistry Central. There’s also a option for you to limit to journals with impact factors. For more information and to try it out visit BMC’s journal selector page. And as always… let us know what you think!!
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @Reuters_Health: Parents' whooping cough vaccines may protect babies http://t.co/bHYcf5JlZx about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciencemagazine: The Haitian govt has unveiled an ambitious plan to eradicate cholera w/i 10 yrs http://t.co/fI82T5qAKs #globalhealth … about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Philip Morris Sues Uruguay Over Graphic Cigarette Packaging http://t.co/cKv8a8PfE9 about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us in 510! @TEDMED Session 8, "Weird and Wonderful" is about to begin! #TEDMED2014 #TEDMEDLive 11:00:16 AM September 12, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDMED: "Play Is Not A Waste Of Time." Join us for a session filled with imagination and inspiration through the extraordinary power of… 04:33:45 PM September 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 10 minutes til 4:30, when @TEDMED Session 6,"Play Is Not a Waste of Time," starts. See you in Sackler 510! #TEDMED2014 #TEDMEDLive 04:23:28 PM September 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook