Did you know BioMed Central has developed a way to use semantic technology to help researchers select which BMC journals to publish manuscripts in? This open access journal selector lets you enter your abstract or a description of your manuscript, and then works its magic by searching over 350 open access journals in BioMed Central, SpringerOpen, and Chemistry Central. There’s also a option for you to limit to journals with impact factors. For more information and to try it out visit BMC’s journal selector page. And as always… let us know what you think!!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review books book talk circulation copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @GreenTufts: Grand opening of the @BosPublicMarket on Thurs at 11am. Year-round market will feature fresh, locally sourced food. http://… about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TIE_Tufts: Great #jumboalumniservicemonth #jasm event with @MysticMyRWA and the Tufts Environmental Alumni! http://t.co/Q3wXyDnvvs 01:41:35 PM July 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Americans Are Finally Eating Less http://t.co/SXFty4r6Ex via @UpshotNYT 12:38:39 PM July 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: The Gene For Sweet: Why We Don't All Taste Sugar The Same Way http://t.co/EuD2VHfPd9 12:26:56 PM July 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: Lalita Nekkanti, D15, shares her experiences and thoughts upon graduating from dental school. http://t.co/vIJCn2vZkR 10:02:03 AM July 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - 'Earth 2.0' found in Nasa Kepler telescope haul http://t.co/2wBY3KWrqR 08:43:37 AM July 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook