Did you know BioMed Central has developed a way to use semantic technology to help researchers select which BMC journals to publish manuscripts in? This open access journal selector lets you enter your abstract or a description of your manuscript, and then works its magic by searching over 350 open access journals in BioMed Central, SpringerOpen, and Chemistry Central. There’s also a option for you to limit to journals with impact factors. For more information and to try it out visit BMC’s journal selector page. And as always… let us know what you think!!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals presentation publication resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @HealthyBoston: Want health insurance? #GetCovered The Mayor’s Health Line will help people enroll on 12/6 at the Mattapan Public Librar… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Searching for articles in the Hirsh Library | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/cILVIrJYip 12:51:31 PM December 03, 2013 from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The 2013 Medical Student Research Fair is this Wednesday, 12/4 in Sackler 114 (2-4pm). Come support your fellow M’16 students. #medicine 02:45:50 PM December 02, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join Tufts Biomedical Business Club Wednesday, December 4th at 5pm in Sackler 216A for a talk from Dr. Fred Ledley! 09:10:47 AM December 02, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Welcome back everyone! Hope you had a great break! 09:00:40 AM December 02, 2013 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @medlineplus: Got time for a quick anatomy lesson? Browse our collection of over 75 anatomy videos http://t.co/6n5fh7sNLz 04:16:22 PM December 01, 2013 from Mobile Web (M5) ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook