Did you know BioMed Central has developed a way to use semantic technology to help researchers select which BMC journals to publish manuscripts in? This open access journal selector lets you enter your abstract or a description of your manuscript, and then works its magic by searching over 350 open access journals in BioMed Central, SpringerOpen, and Chemistry Central. There’s also a option for you to limit to journals with impact factors. For more information and to try it out visit BMC’s journal selector page. And as always… let us know what you think!!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @nlm_news: Smoked for years? This NIHSeniorHealth graphic shows how quickly your health improves once you quit: http://t.co/5esbB8YcYF about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: Hitting a road block in your study or #clinicaltrial? @TuftsCTSI now offers help with #Research #ProcessImprovement: http://… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeshealth: What's wrong with this woman who gets thinner and thinner after a simple cold? http://t.co/B7tmC6Ty8D 03:55:08 PM March 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Boston Massacre | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/Nkc1wGg7Gz 01:19:22 PM March 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy #WorldBookDay! http://t.co/ECdHhrT31g 12:10:41 PM March 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsStdntServ: Looking for some free fun activities in Boston this March? Here are some great ideas: http://t.co/dGcV3jjuCs 10:12:23 AM March 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook