Did you know BioMed Central has developed a way to use semantic technology to help researchers select which BMC journals to publish manuscripts in? This open access journal selector lets you enter your abstract or a description of your manuscript, and then works its magic by searching over 350 open access journals in BioMed Central, SpringerOpen, and Chemistry Central. There’s also a option for you to limit to journals with impact factors. For more information and to try it out visit BMC’s journal selector page. And as always… let us know what you think!!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @WHO: #WorldAIDSDay: Treat all people living with #HIV https://t.co/nyGGG1Dyu5 #WAD2015 https://t.co/OTsFB9mgnT about 18 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 12/1 is #WorldAIDSDay- follow the link to find your testing site https://t.co/JotJp8Z35Q about 19 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPR: Recent grad Sarah Strand is at the top of the world, researching climate change by analyzing permafrost https://t.co/gefVaqG4y… about 24 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here's a classic article about "bog people." For no other reason than the fact that they're AMAZING. https://t.co/cGTrVD3uux about 24 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: The FDA has rejected the antidepressant gepirone three times. And yet it's up for review again today https://t.co/W73AGQM3eR about 31 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Surprising Failure of Calorie Counts on Menus https://t.co/fEU3gl50AI via @UpshotNYT about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook