This Saturday, May 18, the Service Desk on the 4th floor will be closed, as there is a reception for graduates that will be taking place.
We at the Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to wish a hearty congratulations to all of the students graduating this weekend! They all put a stupendous amount of work into their degrees, and deserve every bit of adulation.
We’d also like to offer a special congrats to the graduates who have been working here at HHSL: Mikhael Andaya, Shugufa Basij-Rasikh, Joseph Ogbonna, and Sharda Patel. Thank you for all of your hard work and help, and we wish you the best of luck in your future careers!
Have a good weekend, and congratulations again!
Tags4th floor african american history Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch medical school mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NatGeo: Friday Fact: You can see autumn leaves from Space. 04:31:55 PM October 24, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Meet the newest member of our Circulation staff! http://t.co/aFNBeEpPoj 03:56:14 PM October 24, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This mysterious masked feline has delivered a hoard of gourds! Stop by the 4th flr desk from 3-4pm to decorate one! http://t.co/phddFtAjwZ 12:51:48 PM October 24, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: See, Test & Treat to provide free #breastcancer & #cervicalcancer screenings to uninsured, underserved women TOMORROW … 12:19:43 PM October 24, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats! RT @sweetfoodie How Doing Dishes Can Help You Lose Weight - my first article for the Huffington Post!... http://t.co/ZTocI3teSt 11:06:40 AM October 24, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Guest post by Judy Rabinowitz: Open vs. Public Access: What's the Difference? | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/RDw9YX9cJ3 #OpenAccessWeek2014 10:05:08 AM October 24, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook