HHSL’s Collections Management Assistant, Kate Thornhill, gave a presentation Friday, May 31st with fellow Simmons library students on creating a digital library highlighting alumni scrapbooks from the Simmons College Archives.
The presentation was part of a full day conference at Rhode Island College’s James P. Adams Library called “Querying the Library: Digitization and its Impact.” The program included eight half-hour presentations, as well as discussion sessions, from New England area librarians and library graduate students.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @usfoodpolicy: U.S. Food Policy: USDA and DHHS decide not to include sustainability in 2015 DGA... #dietaryguidelines http://t.co/RQ45oa… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: A connection between dental pulp and vision loss? Innovative vision research @TuftsDental and @JMHNRCA team uphttp://ow.ly/T51… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Answering an Appeal by Mao Led Tu Youyou, a Chinese Scientist, to a Nobel Prize http://t.co/WQFJOp4GdK about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Health Benefits of Tea? Here’s What the Evidence Says http://t.co/4fVhorLSCI via @UpshotNYT 11:54:09 AM October 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Shifting Approach to Saving Endangered Species http://t.co/73aXTvyQkx 11:51:48 AM October 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: Beating parasites wins three scientists Nobel prize for medicine: http://t.co/r6EXbAWaPf http://t.co/N0rrlpflgT 11:48:25 AM October 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook