Health Literacy Out Loud is a podcast produced and hosted by Helen Osborne that discusses issues in consumer health literacy. You can listen in on interviews of those in-the-know about health literacy and hear why health literacy matters and learn practical ways to help. For more information on Helen, CLICK HERE.
Find and download the free podcasts from these locations:
You can also subscribe to a monthly newsletter on the Health Literacy Out Loud website.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Join us at the intersection of craft and snack...make a gingerbread house! 12/8 + 12/9 at 12pm | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/QMBX8AaqVx about 2 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Can You Get Too Much Protein? https://t.co/muP2OuZT6Y about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Depression common among medical school students, study finds https://t.co/7DdsnmBSJC via @BostonGlobe about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Can You Regain Muscle Mass After Age 60? https://t.co/ICKVJlljZN via @nytimeswell about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Caesarean births 'affecting human evolution' https://t.co/ApS0CUwm3l about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: Great background on @JMHNRCA and @TuftsNutrition https://t.co/TEmTKgPFxB 11:30:19 AM December 05, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook