The Hirsh Library has begun a trial subscription to the Cochrane Library. A collection of databases from Wiley-Blackwell publishing, Cochrane Library contains different types of independent evidence to assist in healthcare decision-making.
The Cochrane Library includes:
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials
- Cochrane Methodology Register
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects
- Health Technology Assessment Database
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database
It’s updated throughout the month with new and updated reviews and protocols which are published as soon as they are ready. The trial is ongoing until 7/31/13.
Tags4th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: New system treats back, joint, and limb pain through electrical pulses rather than drugs http://t.co/5PV7oIo2vY @TuftsP… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: Just in time to be snowed in: Keep warm with beloved books, from @nprbooks http://t.co/IkGDIXjMnY about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're still open until 5pm today, but Tufts University is CLOSED tomorrow 1/27/2015. Check for news & updates: http://t.co/a4Zx3xheAR about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: The university will be closed on Tuesday, January 27, due to the winter storm. More info: http://t.co/4ppelLO2Zt about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We will close @ 5 pm today in anticipation of the #blizzardof2015. Stay safe & warm & check our blog for updates: http://t.co/5rxosGONgH about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cbquist: Today in 1849, Elizabeth Blackwell became the first woman to earn a medical degree in the United States. http://t.co/Cr0RuqIF5t 03:36:05 PM January 23, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook