The Hirsh Library has begun a trial subscription to the Cochrane Library. A collection of databases from Wiley-Blackwell publishing, Cochrane Library contains different types of independent evidence to assist in healthcare decision-making.
The Cochrane Library includes:
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials
- Cochrane Methodology Register
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects
- Health Technology Assessment Database
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database
It’s updated throughout the month with new and updated reviews and protocols which are published as soon as they are ready. The trial is ongoing until 7/31/13.
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Some tips from @TuftsNow on how to judge whether nutrition advice is sound or not http://t.co/FkHSoZVWbh about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another story involving twins today! In March, doctors @TuftsMedicalCtr delivered healthy twins almost a month apart! http://t.co/EONczefPUD about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UnionSqDonuts: Want great seats to the sox game tonight? Shop @BosPublicMarket @HelloGreenway 136 Blackstone St today from 11-3 for a c… about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Interesting story from @nprscience: children's drawings at 4yrs may give insight into their thinking skills at 14 http://t.co/Oug9cZxt71 about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsCSDD: In Boston on Aug. 25th? Don't miss the free event hosted by Tufts CSDD and @ManhattanInst http://t.co/fJugV6lOtl http://t.co… about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @stefaniei: I yawn. You yawn. Animals and babies yawn. One possible reason why: Our brains are too hot. http://t.co/A85E0khwDD http://t.… 03:57:33 PM August 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook