The Hirsh Library has begun a trial subscription to the Cochrane Library. A collection of databases from Wiley-Blackwell publishing, Cochrane Library contains different types of independent evidence to assist in healthcare decision-making.
The Cochrane Library includes:
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials
- Cochrane Methodology Register
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects
- Health Technology Assessment Database
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database
It’s updated throughout the month with new and updated reviews and protocols which are published as soon as they are ready. The trial is ongoing until 7/31/13.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Drink up! https://t.co/gfEN3TIwQy about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Is It Time To Stop Using Race In Medical Research? https://t.co/cko5UZuCqt about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What You Get When You Mix Chickens, China and Climate Change https://t.co/YMdGzkwAur about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: Longer shifts don’t increase harm to patients, finds controversial study @NEJM that has been called unethical https://t.co/… 08:13:59 AM February 05, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- De-stress next week with therapy dogs, crafts, snacks, and more! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/6FMknO2VBU 02:30:39 PM February 04, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you use citation tools, such as EndNote, RefWorks, Zotero, & Mendeley? We would love to learn more: https://t.co/OE0rziKRWu 01:35:38 PM February 04, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook