DataDryad.org is a curated general-purpose repository that makes the data underlying scientific publications discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Dryad has integrated data submission for a growing list of journals, but submission of data from other publications is also welcome.
Submission integration allows journal publishers to coordinate the submission of manuscripts with submission of data to Dryad. Benefits:
- Simplify the process of data submission for authors.
- Allow authors to deposit, to a single repository, gigabytes of data files in their original formats.
- Reduce the rate of noncompliance with journal data policy.
- Have the option of making data available for editorial or peer review, via secure access for editors and reviewers.
- Ensure bidirectional links between the article and the data and increased visibility for both.
- Ensure that the data is accessible once the article becomes available online.
- Give authors the option to embargo public access to data for a limited time after publication, if permitted by the journal’s data policy.
See a list of currently integrated journals, including PLOS Genetics and Biology, HERE.
For more information about submission, pricing and reusing data, click HERE.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsOPD: New funding opportunities as of April 2nd! #NIH @NIHFunding | http://t.co/UrZPN97Lps about 5 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: Are you entering the @TuftsCTSI #PosterCompetition? Time is running out! Submit your abstract online by noon Friday: http://… about 5 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Follow @TuftsLive for live updates from today's #MurrowForum with @ariannahuff. Starts at noon! about 6 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Act Like a #Doctor, Think Like a #Patient. Prof. Alan Rockoff discusses patient-focused #medicine: http://t.co/lqMcmU05… about 6 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NSF: MT @STEMsolutions: 1 week til largest celebration of #STEM in our nation, @USAScienceFest! We'll be there! http://t.co/Z0A3OU3IMf about 6 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsCareer: Come to the Ask for Evidence workshop- @ the Cambridge Science Festival. Wed, April 23, 5.30PM, Emerson College http://t.c… about 8 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook