DataDryad.org is a curated general-purpose repository that makes the data underlying scientific publications discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Dryad has integrated data submission for a growing list of journals, but submission of data from other publications is also welcome.
Submission integration allows journal publishers to coordinate the submission of manuscripts with submission of data to Dryad. Benefits:
- Simplify the process of data submission for authors.
- Allow authors to deposit, to a single repository, gigabytes of data files in their original formats.
- Reduce the rate of noncompliance with journal data policy.
- Have the option of making data available for editorial or peer review, via secure access for editors and reviewers.
- Ensure bidirectional links between the article and the data and increased visibility for both.
- Ensure that the data is accessible once the article becomes available online.
- Give authors the option to embargo public access to data for a limited time after publication, if permitted by the journal’s data policy.
See a list of currently integrated journals, including PLOS Genetics and Biology, HERE.
For more information about submission, pricing and reusing data, click HERE.
Tags4th floor african american history Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch medical school mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @USDANutrition: Administrator Rowe (center) encourages MD students to “Get in the Game with School Lunch” http://t.co/OHw9y4fOlQ #Nation… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @TischLibrary We're fully expecting them to be gourd-geous. about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to TischLibrary ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Having a scary week? End it with some fun by painting a gourd at the Service Desk Fri from 3-4 http://t.co/ZhK3NOHWQ9 http://t.co/ALQl5BghpC about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @nprnews: Weekly Innovation: An Umbrella For The Modern Age http://t.co/4IIVimK9yX about 8 hours ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Free stuff! Open Access & Creative Commons | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/U7efrEDpG4 #OpenAccessWeek2014 about 8 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Dr. Shira Doron delivers just the facts on ebola, including transmission, how it spreads and common misconceptions. htt… 03:00:54 PM October 22, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook