DataDryad.org is a curated general-purpose repository that makes the data underlying scientific publications discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Dryad has integrated data submission for a growing list of journals, but submission of data from other publications is also welcome.
Submission integration allows journal publishers to coordinate the submission of manuscripts with submission of data to Dryad. Benefits:
- Simplify the process of data submission for authors.
- Allow authors to deposit, to a single repository, gigabytes of data files in their original formats.
- Reduce the rate of noncompliance with journal data policy.
- Have the option of making data available for editorial or peer review, via secure access for editors and reviewers.
- Ensure bidirectional links between the article and the data and increased visibility for both.
- Ensure that the data is accessible once the article becomes available online.
- Give authors the option to embargo public access to data for a limited time after publication, if permitted by the journal’s data policy.
See a list of currently integrated journals, including PLOS Genetics and Biology, HERE.
For more information about submission, pricing and reusing data, click HERE.
Tags4th floor book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Interesting article on the potential use of social media to track communicable diseases. http://t.co/BdM27FRstj #health… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @dcatufts: On this day 1983 in Tufts History, the Sackler Center for Health Communications broke ground. http://t.co/uksOLpMaI0 http://t… 11:48:42 AM November 21, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsTechnology: TUFTS DAILY: TTS Plans Updates to SIS Class Search - benefits students and faculty! http://t.co/wlpsijkEaz 11:47:35 AM November 21, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BosComFrogPond: Retweet if you're ready to hit the ice this weekend at #FrogPond! http://t.co/KztkGrNIUR 09:19:46 AM November 21, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank you for sharing @lisagualtieri! 10:52:20 AM November 20, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to lisagualtieri ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanksgiving Hours | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/YayyVF0t3n 10:46:24 AM November 20, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook