DataDryad.org is a curated general-purpose repository that makes the data underlying scientific publications discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Dryad has integrated data submission for a growing list of journals, but submission of data from other publications is also welcome.
Submission integration allows journal publishers to coordinate the submission of manuscripts with submission of data to Dryad. Benefits:
- Simplify the process of data submission for authors.
- Allow authors to deposit, to a single repository, gigabytes of data files in their original formats.
- Reduce the rate of noncompliance with journal data policy.
- Have the option of making data available for editorial or peer review, via secure access for editors and reviewers.
- Ensure bidirectional links between the article and the data and increased visibility for both.
- Ensure that the data is accessible once the article becomes available online.
- Give authors the option to embargo public access to data for a limited time after publication, if permitted by the journal’s data policy.
See a list of currently integrated journals, including PLOS Genetics and Biology, HERE.
For more information about submission, pricing and reusing data, click HERE.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NPRHealth: When Baby Sleeps Near Mom, Guess Who Doesn't Sleep Well? http://t.co/L9hBrzeerg 02:48:40 PM October 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @smarfdoc In case you are interested, the library just got a copy of Marion's"Soda Politic. It's on the new books shelf on the 4th floor :-) 12:31:56 PM October 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to smarfdoc ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In case you didn't hear it: Parke Wilde on NPR Via @NPR: Why Does Government Act As Tax Collector For Agribusiness? http://t.co/ySkjNMHCC5 08:31:21 AM October 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Friedman student @allygallop telling us about her summer internship experience with @FoodMinds today: https://t.co/IbaI… 04:08:09 PM October 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tufts Institute for Innovation has released a new Seed Funding RFP! Learn more about it here: http://t.co/lKirbaJWIG 11:33:45 AM October 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: The new changes in medical billing, effective today, will affect science and you. Here's why you should care: http://t.co/BIoQI0… 09:26:34 AM October 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook