This July, two of the members of HHSL will be presenting a research poster at the American Library Association Annual Conference in Chicago, Illinois, and we are excited for them to have this opportunity!
The presenters are Katie Houk, Information Services Librarian, and Kate Thornhill, Collections Management Assistant. The poster is titled “Are Academic Health Sciences Library Facebook Pages Self-Serving?”
They’ll be presenting on Sunday, July 1, from 1:30-2:00 pm. Good luck to them both!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals presentation publication resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @iMedicalApps: iMA REWIND: The future of wearable sensors in healthcare http://t.co/HWqjVRWc5R about 18 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LeapYrLibrarian: Moon over #fenway #prudential #boston http://t.co/fKXLF1uY7p about 21 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The university has announced an early release of 3pm and we will be closing the service desk by 4:30PM. Please return items by 4PM. 03:08:54 PM December 17, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here’s a Special Holiday Gift from the Hirsh Library http://t.co/LZ9PUu3Mri @TuftsMedSchool @TuftsDental @TischLibrary 09:34:02 AM December 17, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Enjoy that last Tweet as a bit of late-night feel-good reading. :) 09:05:14 PM December 16, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Matt Finkelman, prof of biostats here at Tufts, helps a stranger's daughter score big in stats: http://t.co/EdXX3zUx6X 09:04:55 PM December 16, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook