Becky comes to us from Boston University, with a degree in Information Management and Preservation from the University of Glasgow, Scotland. Here at Hirsh she’ll be running the Reserve collection, but she also has a strong interest in archiving, particularly with digital collections. She also is a photography volunteer for the Nave Gallery of Somerville, and has been recruited as the photographer here at our library.
Becky will be working Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursday – Saturday, so feel free to come say hi! If you have any questions for her regarding the library as a whole or our Reserves collection in particular, she can be reached at email@example.com, or at 617.636.2454.
Welcome, Becky. It’s good to have you here!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @MyPlate: Defrost meat or poultry before putting it into a slow cooker. Find more #foodsafety tips here: https://t.co/FoGuCE9hTE https:/… about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Inherited genetic mutations play a major role in about 5 to 10 percent of all cancers: https://t.co/FX46ldS78E https://t.co/yco… about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dental Stencils for your pumpkins! https://t.co/h9fGc4xrYg about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Will drinking buckets of cranberry juice cure bladder infections? Sorry, nope. https://t.co/n7HPmbpiUm about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FDAfood: Find out what science says about the effectiveness & safety of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) #supplements: https://t.co/ETV0BibL5o http… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are some spooky creatures from one of the rarest volumes in our Special Collections room! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/gct1yFQkdU about 16 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook