Welcome new residents! Hopefully, you’ve already attended a library orientation session, or stopped by the desk, where you received a 9-digit number to access library resources from off-campus.
This number will expire! You will receive a “snail mail” letter in the near future from Tufts that contains your username and instructions for setting up your password. Please follow the instructions to set up your account in order to continue accessing our resources remotely.
If you have any questions about setting up your password or the instructions don’t work, please call the IT Service Desk (617-636-2947), located on the 5th floor of the Sackler Building.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @USDANutrition: We're joining @NoKidHungry this Wednesday (6/3) at 2:00pm ET to discuss the benefits of #summermeals for hungry kids ht… about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We really want the "Nameless Blood Toy" - A Short History of Unnecessarily Terrifying Toy Patents http://t.co/RaRVyFyrBV via @WIRED about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ceres is ready for its close-up. http://t.co/mQlpR3bvhV via @BadAstronomer about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #PLOSMedicine: How to Get All Trials Reported: Audit, Better Data, and Individual Accountability http://t.co/lfFi06WEc2 about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: The #NCIMatch trial will test patient tumors for certain changes in up to 200 genes: http://t.co/JdYu0fFMlD #ASCO15 http://t.co… about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Beyond Publish or Perish, Academic Papers Look to Make a Splash http://t.co/fpv3AYCM6i about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook