Welcome new residents! Hopefully, you’ve already attended a library orientation session, or stopped by the desk, where you received a 9-digit number to access library resources from off-campus.
This number will expire! You will receive a “snail mail” letter in the near future from Tufts that contains your username and instructions for setting up your password. Please follow the instructions to set up your account in order to continue accessing our resources remotely.
If you have any questions about setting up your password or the instructions don’t work, please call the IT Service Desk (617-636-2947), located on the 5th floor of the Sackler Building.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- The bizarre saga of the 2015 Dietary Guidelines: Continued http://t.co/KBPlU9WK9w about 48 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: "There's no evidence that the reduction of #saturatedfats should be a priority"-@Dmozaffarian on #DietaryGuidelines: ht… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What Ever Happened to Google Books? http://t.co/sIAztBtKCO via @newyorker about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BosPublicMarket: Come meet Leanne Brown at the Market on Friday at 4pm and learn about cooking good food on a budget! http://t.co/5mzoJ… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Calcium Doesn’t Improve Bone Density, Analysis Finds http://t.co/29p64zql1U via @nytimeswell about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why the proposed U.S. dietary guidelines are provoking controversy and ire via @FortuneMagazine http://t.co/lkUPi7KdHd about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook