Welcome new residents! Hopefully, you’ve already attended a library orientation session, or stopped by the desk, where you received a 9-digit number to access library resources from off-campus.
This number will expire! You will receive a “snail mail” letter in the near future from Tufts that contains your username and instructions for setting up your password. Please follow the instructions to set up your account in order to continue accessing our resources remotely.
If you have any questions about setting up your password or the instructions don’t work, please call the IT Service Desk (617-636-2947), located on the 5th floor of the Sackler Building.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @pewhealth: Offering pre-cut fruit was another winning strategy in our survey https://t.co/avBqJ68m9G #NSLW https://t.co/t79jqP28Ua about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Autism study finds early intervention has lasting effects https://t.co/AhQojfsaMZ https://t.co/1QJcta5bL1 about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @medlineplus: “But my child doesn’t like the taste of milk!” Discover ways to get #calcium into your child's diet: https://t.co/FxXxm03L… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Kidsgov: #Medicaid/#CHIP provide a pathway to quality health coverage to reduce #HealthDisparities in Hispanic communities: https://t.c… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's true! Study Buddies are back! Create a cute, cuddly, or spooky friend to keep you company while you study. Sta… https://t.co/6vRidROzyQ about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @APHAOralHealth: The startling rise in oral cancer in men, and what it says about our changing sexual habits https://t.co/x2lt8VK7U8 about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook