Welcome new residents! Hopefully, you’ve already attended a library orientation session, or stopped by the desk, where you received a 9-digit number to access library resources from off-campus.
This number will expire! You will receive a “snail mail” letter in the near future from Tufts that contains your username and instructions for setting up your password. Please follow the instructions to set up your account in order to continue accessing our resources remotely.
If you have any questions about setting up your password or the instructions don’t work, please call the IT Service Desk (617-636-2947), located on the 5th floor of the Sackler Building.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsFinAid: Students: check your email for info from @TuftsTechnology & @TuftsPolice about fraudulent #IRS & #studentloan related phon… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Labor Day schedule change: the library will be open from 12-7pm on Mon 9/7 | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/GPSpWsHLsF about 10 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ProQuest: It is the greatest LibGuide ever created! http://t.co/6qLPXlukpf http://t.co/BLd5wqeSd9 08:28:20 AM September 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Psychology Is Not in Crisis http://t.co/EOffFh8zMr 08:21:23 AM September 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wgbh: Watch two talks from the great writer and neurologist #OliverSacks, presented by the @ForumNetwork: http://t.co/lHE35t8RX1 02:03:40 PM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ginakolata: Cholesterol dilemma with new drugs. http://t.co/Fr1JNJ3O18 01:21:58 PM August 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook