Did you know that many Netter books are available online as part of the book collection in ClinicalKey?
- Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations
- Netter’s Clinical Anatomy
- Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Embryology
Interested in seeing what other Netter books we have in the collection? Here are some instructions on how to browse ClinicalKey.
- Go to ClinicalKey
- Click on the Books tab at the top of the page
- Click on the letter N on the top left of the page
- Browse the eBooks for Netters!
Have any questions or problems accessing eBooks? Just give us a ring (617-636-6706) or shoot us an e-mail.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- 4th of July Weekend Hours | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/nrxoHAEgaX 12:21:29 PM June 30, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: 7 #tips for your #FourthOfJuly party: https://t.co/1duCbp3xPI #Foodie https://t.co/AmD67YPOpB 03:51:08 PM June 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hilarious! Placebo https://t.co/9of4mcW0eG via @newyorker 03:29:49 PM June 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CBSHealth: Mosquitoes seem to find these types of people irresistible. Are you one of them? https://t.co/7Cn6Tir0Gd https://t.co/46phC… 12:27:09 PM June 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wgbhnews: How The Humble Orange Sweet Potato Won Researchers The World Food Prize https://t.co/leZTZ5IaaB https://t.co/hbOEyvYE51 11:31:12 AM June 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPR: Researchers at @TuftsDental have reprogrammed non-healing tissue from diabetic foot ulcers as pluripotent stem cells https://t… 09:54:33 AM June 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook