Please be advised that the following websites will be down for periods of time between 1:50 am and 9 am on Sunday, July 28 for routine maintenance on the supporting infrastructure. Service is expected to be fully restored before the end of the maintenance window.
The websites are:
During the outage, visitors to the websites will be redirected to a site-specific page with University and School branding, links to important phone numbers and email addresses, and a message about the server outage.
Please also note that the Quality Assurance (QA) server will be unavailable from 2 pm Friday, July 26 to 9:30 am Sunday, July 28.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals presentation publication resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @iMedicalApps: iMA REWIND: The future of wearable sensors in healthcare http://t.co/HWqjVRWc5R 10:41:55 PM December 18, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LeapYrLibrarian: Moon over #fenway #prudential #boston http://t.co/fKXLF1uY7p 07:18:13 PM December 18, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The university has announced an early release of 3pm and we will be closing the service desk by 4:30PM. Please return items by 4PM. 03:08:54 PM December 17, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here’s a Special Holiday Gift from the Hirsh Library http://t.co/LZ9PUu3Mri @TuftsMedSchool @TuftsDental @TischLibrary 09:34:02 AM December 17, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Enjoy that last Tweet as a bit of late-night feel-good reading. :) 09:05:14 PM December 16, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Matt Finkelman, prof of biostats here at Tufts, helps a stranger's daughter score big in stats: http://t.co/EdXX3zUx6X 09:04:55 PM December 16, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook