Congratulations to Hirsh’s Head of Access and Information Services, Stephanie Kerns, on her new position as Associate University Librarian of Information and Research Services at the Oregon Health and Science University in Portland!
She begins her new position August 12th, and we all know she will do wonderfully.
Stephanie says she is most looking forward to living on the west coast again, hiking and good coffee; but will miss working with her great colleagues in the library.
Good luck, Stephanie!
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new resource open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsPR: Secondhand smoke as dangerous for pets as humans, @tuftsvet study finds http://t.co/JJqr5QM6F4 about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Targeted #cancer therapies interfere with specific molecules involved in cancer cell growth and survival. More here: http://t.… 12:13:14 PM July 08, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HelloGreenway: Dewey Square Market today 11:30-6:30! 12:07:59 PM July 08, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Come checkout a new laptop at Hirsh! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/lORhnodM5w 09:06:03 AM July 08, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NotifyBoston: [WEATHER] Severe thunderstorm warning in effect; seek shelter if outdoors. #smem #weather #alert 06:49:04 PM July 07, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPolice: Tornado warning has expired, severe thunderstorm warning remains in effect for Medford/Somerville campus until 6:45 PM. Re… 06:35:56 PM July 07, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook