Congratulations to Hirsh’s Head of Access and Information Services, Stephanie Kerns, on her new position as Associate University Librarian of Information and Research Services at the Oregon Health and Science University in Portland!
She begins her new position August 12th, and we all know she will do wonderfully.
Stephanie says she is most looking forward to living on the west coast again, hiking and good coffee; but will miss working with her great colleagues in the library.
Good luck, Stephanie!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- #coffeeoncall has ended for today! Stay tuned for future caffeination opportunities. Happy studying! about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @janetjykim We'll meet you at the Circulation Desk! about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to janetjykim ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @janetjykim Hi Janet, Where are you in the library? Let us know and the coffee will be on its way! about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to janetjykim ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 30 minutes left for #coffeeoncall and one more coffee to give away! Tweet at us if you want it! about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @KatieMark We'll be right down! about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to KatieMark ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RosenthalBenjam We'll be right there! The front elevators or the internal library elevators? about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to RosenthalBenjam ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook