Some new leisure reading books have arrived and are now available on Sackler 4th floor. We’ve got drama, comedy, action, and more! Maybe you’ll find some great weekend or beach reading?
Have you read a great book lately and feel the library should own it? Give us a shout by filling out this book recommendation form!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: Happy #NationalDoctorsDay to our fantastic, skilled and dedicated physicians! https://t.co/t8rdCYgpca about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April Open Workshops! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/tzE7CG7p7F about 3 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bright Spots in a Troubled Food System https://t.co/2ot7t9W3Vo via @TuftsUniversity 02:44:19 PM March 29, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A.I. Versus M.D. https://t.co/neIfyMWXXF via @newyorker 01:27:09 PM March 29, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Full access to the archives of the Handbook of Physiology is now available! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/Xj75jnjEtS 02:44:01 PM March 28, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ADANews: ADA Board of Trustees votes to create national dental licensure exam - https://t.co/XcueHD0FP4 10:55:45 AM March 24, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook